Turtle Girl Designs

Monday, July 31, 2006

The First of many............

Whooohooooo.....I did it. I think;) I set up our Turtle Girl Designs blog and....to my knowledge....... noone got hurt and no computers were harmed in the making of this blog. We've set up this blog as a central point of return for current information regarding Turtle Girl Designs, Mindy, Stephanie, their respective families and lives, upcoming projects and fundraisers and TurtleKids who have news to share or are in need of prayer.

I am attempting to navigate through the unfamiliar and strange world of blogging. I enjoy reading others blogs and find them highly informative. We hope that this blog will serve as the same for supporters of Turtle Girl Designs. However, as this is my first attempt......please be patient as I learn "the ways of the blog"!

In the next turtleblog....."THS: Turtle Girl Designs....the TRUTH behind the business." A no hold barred, behind the scenes look at the creation of and the visions of Turtle Girl Designs!;)

Have a TURTLEY AWESOME DAY!

M~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home